Join Our Team
"Coming from a larger company I have really enjoyed the fast-paced and dynamic nature of working at an earlier stage startup. In the past 18 months my role has evolved significantly and I've been given the opportunity to take on more and more responsibility. This has resulted in a tremendous growth opportunity for me as a person and manager."
"I am incredibly influenced by the sheer variety and diversity of passionate business owners I have the opportunity to meet and speak with—from the savvy entrepreneur at the forefront of product design to the strategy-focused executive taking their company to the next stage of growth. What sets us apart from other acquirers of e-commerce brands is not only the disciplined approach we take in our investment focus, but also our ability to adapt and balance with an ever-evolving marketplace."
"Joining Dragonfly as a team member of an acquired company was a very positive experience. Everyone was very welcoming, supportive, and open to listening to feedback as we integrated. I am constantly impressed with the available resources and innovative technologies that promote my ability to help the company successfully grow and scale."
Building a Diverse Culture
At Dragonfly we are committed to:
- A workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying, victimization, and vilification.
- A workplace culture that is inclusive and embraces individual differences.
- Equal employment opportunities based on ability, performance, and potential.
- Attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people.
- Equitable frameworks and policies, processes, and practices that limit potential unconscious bias.
Selection for employment, whether as a member of our staff or a freelance basis, will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. We will:
- Actively seek to increase the number of people we work with who are from groups/communities that are underrepresented in our industry as a whole, or in particular job roles in the industry.
- Review all our formal and informal employment/hiring practices and procedures to ensure they are fair and help us to identify the best talent.
- Actively seek to increase the diversity of our talent networks.
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our employees are recognized and valued.
- Ensure training, development, and progression opportunities are available to all employees.