Join Our Team
Building a Diverse Culture
At Dragonfly we are committed to:
- A workplace that is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying, victimization, and vilification.
- A workplace culture that is inclusive and embraces individual differences.
- Equal employment opportunities based on ability, performance, and potential.
- Attraction, retention and development of a diverse range of talented people.
- Equitable frameworks and policies, processes, and practices that limit potential unconscious bias.
Selection for employment, whether as a member of our staff or a freelance basis, will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. We will:
- Actively seek to increase the number of people we work with who are from groups/communities that are underrepresented in our industry as a whole, or in particular job roles in the industry.
- Review all our formal and informal employment/hiring practices and procedures to ensure they are fair and help us to identify the best talent.
- Actively seek to increase the diversity of our talent networks.
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our employees are recognized and valued.
- Ensure training, development, and progression opportunities are available to all employees.